Search

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hard to believe!!!

It is hard to believe...only 4 weeks left in this placement. It is going really well so far. My co-op is awesome and is extremely helpful. He gives me great pointers and a lot of positive feedback. I am looking forward to Monday and finishing up an awesome lab in which the students are creating their own workable windmills. They are very excited to actually see them work. I am also looking forward to the close of my first lesson to see how the students do on their tests and see if they took anything away from the lessons. I am continuing to work on my classroom management skills which is always the toughest but my co-op and my co-teacher both have told me and others that I am doing really well in this area. I had a reaffirmation of the rules with them on Friday since like I told them the honeymoon period was over...I have had time to get to know them and they have gotten to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment